Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Lost My Dream!

(Is this your story too?)




One fine morning I woke up restless and while sipping my routine hot cuppa tea I realized that I had lost my dream!
I thought and I thought hard! I tried to look for it and yet it was nowhere to be seen!

I thought hard to recollect when it was with me last…
And I realized it was when I had spring in step, shine in my eyes and zeal in my heart!
That was when I had it with me last!

Oh! But what had happened then? I guess I grew up and shook hand with life and signed an intangible pact,
Promising that I would go with its flow and would never resist or stop and true to my word I met every condition of the pact!

So I kept going and going and reached where I am and never realized when I lost my dream,
The maddening pace of life never let me pause and think what I was leaving behind! Oh no! Now I realize I lost the most precious thing! I Lost My Dream!

It kept me alive and yes it made me insane!
But it was what I wanted so even slogging for it would not have been a drain.


Oh! My Oh My! Why did I lose my dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.